Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available on request
- Order number: 130043
The System 1 is a readymade basic configuration by Analogue Systems consisting of modules needed for a well-equipped monophonic synthesizer with CV/gate control. With the System 1 you can easily get bass and lead synth sounds as well as effect and drums sounds, all in pristine quality as you would expect of an Analogue Systems circuit.
This version of the System 1 comes in a 6 U/19”-frame suited for being built into a studio rack or a flight case.
System 1 consists of the following modules:
- 2x RS-95e VCO
- 1x RS-100S Moog low pass filter/li>
- 1x RS-110 multi mode filter
- 2x RS-60 ADSR envelope with loop functions
- 2x RS-180 VCA with two characteristics
- 1x RS-85 votage controlled LFO
- 1x RS-160 mixer for control voltages
- 1x RS-165 mixer for audio signals
- 1x RS-40 Noise / Sample & Hold / LFO
- 1x RS-20 ring modulator / multiples (1x4)
- 1x RS-170 2x5 multiple
- 1x RS-230 dual buffered splitter / inverter
Detailled information regarding each module can be found on the corresponding article pages on our webpage.
Please note: patch cables are not included with this system.
Starting almost in parallel with Doepfer, Bob Williams established back in 1998 his own modular system with fine circuits reminiscent of the British tradition initiated with EMS in the 1970s. Despite offering initially a different power connector and panel width standard (which left a 1,5HP gap), all modules bearing the "N" on their names are adapted to work seamlessly with most eurorack cases. Still, it is worth checking the depth of your case.