Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not available anymore.
- Order number: 120322
The AL-22 is a MIDI-to-CopperLan interface, i.e. it allows you to use your MIDI devices in the CopperLan network. It uses the Ethernet network to transport MIDI flows between any CopperLan compliant hardware or software applications in computers.
The AL-22 can either be used directly with another AL-22 or any other CopperLan-compliant device (peer-to-peer application) or integrated in a more complex network of CopperLan units. AL-22 are supplied ready to use, the actual linking is managed via the CopperLan Manager software. This freeware tool is also used to monitor the status of all CopperLan computers and equipment. The box can be controlled from any computer anywhere in the network.
- Auto-MDIX allows using straight-trough or cross-over UTP cable.
- peer to peer MIDI transport, on a channel basis, remapping and merging.
- peer to peer MIDI transport without mandating a computer.
- Upgrading the firmware is done via the network.
- Rugged aluminum case with laser engraving.
Produktseite bei Alyseum;http://www.alyseum.com/product_AL-22.php;CopperLan-Website;http://www.copperlan.org/