Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220250
- Depth: 26
Same as the AJH Multi Burst Envelopes, the Tap Tempo LFO is a clockable, warpable modulation power house.
AJH's new module is quite big for a single LFO, but then again you will not find any submenues or displays here. The focus is on ergonomics and playability.
The feature set is impressive: 16 Waveshapes in two banks, clock sync with division and multiplication, a waveshaper (Twist) and a VCA. All these parameters and more can be CV-controlled.
All the features at a glance:
- Sixteen different waveforms available over two banks
- Included in these waveforms: Random stepped voltages (similar to S&H) and random sloped voltage
- Waveform Twist function for PWM like duty cycle variation
- CV controllable multiply function (*1,1.5,2,3,4 /2)
- Modulation range from 0.05Hz to 50Hz
- Voltage control is implemented for all functions, including waveform selection and exponential control of modulation frequency
- Bipolar and Unipolar output. The built in VCA allows easy control of the modulation level of both outputs.
|Power consumption +12V:||35|
|Power consumption -12V:||25|
Allan "J" Hall started tinkering with electronics already at the age of 12 and after servicing classic analog synths for a while, he founded his own brand in Bournemouth, located in the south coast of England. His first run of Minimoog-clone modules were largely well received and Allan continues now expanding his catalogue with well thought-out original designs.