Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 200017
System 2 is a modular instrument built entirely from ACL components. The search for a microcomputer in this system would be in vain because all modules are analog and for the most part discrete.
The System 2 is a powerful sound shaping workshop that will make anyone with a preference for discrete audio circuitry sit up and take notice.
System 2 consists of the following modules:
- Variable Sync VCO: Analog oscillator with voluminous sound and almost magical FM qualities.
- Multifunction Discrete VCO The new monster VCO by ACL with an excessively equipped sub-oscillator.
- Discrete Core Ladder VCF Refined low pass - ACL's discrete transistor loader filter is characterized by its pithy sound, low noise and all kinds of technical refinements.
- 2x Oktave: Specialist for processing and routing pitch CV signals.
- Gate Mix: Four-channel mixer with voltage-controllable mute levels.
- 2x Multi II (buffered)
- Envelope X3: A snappy triple ADSR envelope.
- 2x QLFO: Tonally playable quadrature LFO with sine wave. - Perfect for FM experiments.
- 2x VC Dual Amp: The ACL VC Dual Amp is a high-quality dual linear VCA with mixing function. The module contains two fully discrete voltage controllable amplifiers with linear characteristics.
- Audio Interface: Converts modular signals to studio level. - And vice versa. The sound quality is excellent.
The whole thing comes in a metal case with oak side panels. A KAZU power supply is also included. - However, not as a module, but discreetly installed inside. This leaves four partial units for personal additions. The KAZU power supply is characterized by minimal interference and voltage peaks. The same applies to the built-in EVE 1 bus board. The result: extremely clear high-end sound.
Details of the individual modules can be found on the product pages.
Audiophile Circuits League is a group of musicians and engineers based in Berlin. They are in the very fortunate position of being able to design and build their own equipment, the kind of equipment they want to use.