Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available on request
- Order number: 200017
System 2 is a modular instrument built entirely from ACL components. The search for a microcomputer in this system would be in vain because all modules are analog and for the most part discrete.
The System 2 is a powerful sound shaping workshop that will make anyone with a preference for discrete audio circuitry sit up and take notice.
System 2 consists of the following modules:
- Variable Sync VCO: Analog oscillator with voluminous sound and almost magical FM qualities.
- Multifunction Discrete VCO The new monster VCO by ACL with an excessively equipped sub-oscillator.
- Discrete Core Ladder VCF Refined low pass - ACL's discrete transistor loader filter is characterized by its pithy sound, low noise and all kinds of technical refinements.
- 2x Oktave: Specialist for processing and routing pitch CV signals.
- Gate Mix: Four-channel mixer with voltage-controllable mute levels.
- 2x Multi II (buffered)
- Envelope X3: A snappy triple ADSR envelope.
- 2x QLFO: Tonally playable quadrature LFO with sine wave. - Perfect for FM experiments.
- 2x VC Dual Amp: The ACL VC Dual Amp is a high-quality dual linear VCA with mixing function. The module contains two fully discrete voltage controllable amplifiers with linear characteristics.
- Audio Interface: Converts modular signals to studio level. - And vice versa. The sound quality is excellent.
The whole thing comes in a metal case with oak side panels. A KAZU power supply is also included. - However, not as a module, but discreetly installed inside. This leaves four partial units for personal additions. The KAZU power supply is characterized by minimal interference and voltage peaks. The same applies to the built-in EVE 1 bus board. The result: extremely clear high-end sound.
Details of the individual modules can be found on the product pages.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by ACL - Audiophile Circuits League
ACL stands for Audiophile Circuits League and is a group of musicians and engineers who focus on uncompromising sound and construction quality. All modules are designed and assembled in Berlin.