Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 180209
KAZU is a high-end power supply in a slim 4 HP format. Interferences and voltage spikes are minimal. As a direct result, modules connected to the KAZU feature very honest sound and an exceptionally low noise-floor. At most, you can draw 1000 mA from each the +12 V and -12 V rail as well as 500 mA from the +5 V rail. These numbers may appear to be low at first. However, thanks to high precision and great stability, operating the module at maximum capacity is not a problem. Calculating headroom? Heat problems? – Not with the KAZU!
KAZU is a switching power supply developed especially for modular systems. It can be used with either a Flying Bus Board or the EVE-1 Bus Board (sold separately). Thanks to extremely low interferences and voltage spikes, modules connected to this PSU sound crystal clear. It is also worth mentioning that the KAZU hardly warms up. – Even while being used close to maximum capacity. It goes without saying that a power supply such as this one is protected against short circuits and over-voltages.
- +12 V: Regulated, filtered, less than 2 mV fluctuations and noise at full capacity, typically 1,5 mV.
- -12 V: Regulated, filtered, less than 2 mV fluctuations and noise at full capacity, typically 1,5 mV.
- + 5 V: Unregulated, filtered, less than 40 mV fluctuations and noise at full capacity, typically 30 mV.
Maximum voltage output:
- 1000 mA at +12 V
- 1000 mA at -12 V
- 500 mA at +5 V
An external power supply (15 V DC, tip positive, ring negative) is included in delivery.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by ACL - Audiophile Circuits League
ACL stands for Audiophile Circuits League and is a group of musicians and engineers who focus on uncompromising sound and construction quality. All modules are designed and assembled in Berlin.