Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 120014
- Depth: 38
The VCA Matrix module by 4ms is a playable 4x4 matrix of 16 VCAs.
Four CV or audio inputs can be routed in any amount/combination to four outputs, using the 16 CV control jacks, Level knobs, and Mute buttons. Suitable as a 4x4 mixer, splitter, as well as dynamic signal router/processor.
- 4 CV/audio inputs and 4 outputs (buffered and dc-coupled)
- 16 VCA's using high quality SSM chips
- Playable surface with 16 latching Mute LED buttons, to mute each VCA individually (mute button disconnects Control jack and Level knob, and silences the VCA)
- LED button brightness indicates sum of Control jack, Level knob, and Mute button
- 16 Control jacks for VCA level control
- 16 Level knobs attenuate the incoming Control signals. The control jacks are normalled to +5v, so if no control is plugged in, the knobs act as manual level (boost/cut) controls
- Matrix Expandability: VCA Matrices can be connected to form a larger matrix using headers on the back (4x8, 8x8, 12x4, etc)
- Control Expandability: 16-pin header on back side of PCB allows an external device to control all VCAs: e.g. patch recall, patch sequencing, preset patterns such as quadrature panning, etc.
Produktseite bei 4ms;http://www.4mspedals.com/vcam.php;englische Bedienungsanleitung, Version 1.0 (pdf);http://www.4mspedals.com/vcam/manual_with_quickstart_1.0.pdf
Based in Portland (Oregon, US) Dan Green and Jeannot Quenson had a years experience already building guitar pedals. Since one input/output and tone and volume control felt a bit limiting, they applied their knowledge and passion to building a wide range of modules. Their collaboration with Matthias Puech (developer of the Clouds' Parasites alternative firmware) and Gary Hall (designer of the Lexicon PCM42) have proved to be very fruitful.