4ms SCM Plus
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220516
- Depth: 24
The SCM Plus is a clock multiplier with eight gate outputs and complex beat manipulation functions. It combines the classic Shuffling Clock Multiplier (SCM) and the SCM Breakout (SCMBO) in a single module and uses more precise hardware than its predecessors.
The 4ms SCM Plus is the clever fusion of the shuffling clock multiplier (SCM) and its SCMBO breakout box.Even more precise than the SCM module in terms of timing, the original and supplementary modules (SCMBO) are combined into a 12 TE unit, which has 8 clock outputs on the left and accelerates the input clock signal with the factors x2 to x8 (x32 via 4x jack!).On the right, five CV-controllable knobs add lively twists to the clock signal with functions like Rotate, Slip, Shuffle, Skip and Pulsewidth, and process it more predictably via three more outputs (Resync, 4x Fast, Mute).
- Eight gate outputs, each multiplying up to x32
- Five slipped/shuffled/skipped clock outputs and three steady clock outputs
- Five knobs with CV jacks
- Save Clock function restores last saved tempo on power-up
- Clock Bus jumper allows module to receive tempo from other modules via power bus
- Free Run jumper allows operation without external clock
- LED dimmer trim potentiometer for individual LED brightness
- 12HP Eurorack module
|Power consumption +12V:||52|
|Power consumption -12V:||15|
SCM Plus @4ms
Based in Portland (Oregon, US) Dan Green and Jeannot Quenson had a years experience already building guitar pedals. Since one input/output and tone and volume control felt a bit limiting, they applied their knowledge and passion to building a wide range of modules. Their collaboration with Matthias Puech (developer of the Clouds' Parasites alternative firmware) and Gary Hall (designer of the Lexicon PCM42) have proved to be very fruitful.