Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190379
- Depth: 27
4ms Row Power is a clean, regulated, and protected power solution for eurorack systems. The module provides 35W of power, suited for any typical eurorack row (84HP to 168HP). Simply plug a universal power supply (laptop style) into either of the barrel plugs on the 4HP panel. Connect your modules via flying-bus cables or the Bus Stick. Multiple Row Power modules can be daisy-chained and be powered by a single power brick.
- Two power jacks for daisy-chaining multiple Row Powers: a common laptop-style power brick could power 3-5 rows (typical)
- On/off switch cuts power without interrupting the daisy-chain
- Row Power 35 provides more than enough power for a 84HP or 104HP row of modules
- Ultra-clean: Each rail is separately regulated with high-grade components
- Runs cool: Row power is efficient so it won't heat up your system
- CV/Gate headers for expansion
- PCB supports blade tabs for power entry, to be used in custom installations (e.g. if the 4HP panel is not used)
- Power output:
- +12V @ 1.4A
- -12V @ 1.25A
- +5V @ 1.0A
The recommended power supply is the 4ms Power Brick 90W.
Based in Portland (Oregon, US) Dan Green and Jeannot Quenson had a years experience already building guitar pedals. Since one input/output and tone and volume control felt a bit limiting, they applied their knowledge and passion to building a wide range of modules. Their collaboration with Matthias Puech (developer of the Clouds' Parasites alternative firmware) and Gary Hall (designer of the Lexicon PCM42) have proved to be very fruitful.