Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190172
You want to start small? – Using a 4ms Pod, it is possible to transform Eurorack modules into desktop synthesizers, standalone effects processors or utility boxes. The mini cases are made out of metal. Therefore, they are quite sturdy. The version offered here is 48 HP wide and offers more mounting depth than other Pods. A power supply is built-in. Several Pods can be daisy-chained and fed via a single power supply.
The 4ms Pod 48X offers the following core features:
- Enclosure for Eurorack modules with built-in power supply
- Metal case with rubber feet
- 48 HP for modules
- M3 threaded mounting holes
- Four connectors for modules (Additional circuits can be connected via adapter cables.)
- Maximum module depth: 50.8mm
- Several Pods can be daisy-chained and fed via a single power supply
The built-in power supply has the following specifications:
- +12 V max 1400 mA
- -12 V max 650 mA
- +5 V max 1000 mA
A Power Brick is not included in delivery.
Based in Portland (Oregon, US) Dan Green and Jeannot Quenson had a years experience already building guitar pedals. Since one input/output and tone and volume control felt a bit limiting, they applied their knowledge and passion to building a wide range of modules. Their collaboration with Matthias Puech (developer of the Clouds' Parasites alternative firmware) and Gary Hall (designer of the Lexicon PCM42) have proved to be very fruitful.