Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 180432
You want to start small? – Using a 4ms Pod, it is possible to transform Eurorack modules into desktop synthesizers, standalone effects processors or utility boxes. The mini cases are made out of metal. Therefore, they are quite sturdy. The version offered here is 20 HP wide. A power supply is built-in. Several Pods can be daisy-chained and fed via a single power supply.
The 4ms Pod 20 HP offers the following core features:
- Enclosure for Eurorack modules with built-in power supply
- Metal case with rubber feet
- 20 HP for modules
- M3 threaded mounting holes
- Two connectors for modules (Additional circuits can be connected via adapter cables.)
- Maximum module depth: 34 mm
- Several Pods can be daisy-chained and fed via a single power supply
The built-in power supply has the following specifications:
- +12 V max 700 mA
- -12 V max 280 mA
- +5 V max 200 mA
A Power Brick is not included in delivery.
Based in Portland (Oregon, US) Dan Green and Jeannot Quenson had a years experience already building guitar pedals. Since one input/output and tone and volume control felt a bit limiting, they applied their knowledge and passion to building a wide range of modules. Their collaboration with Matthias Puech (developer of the Clouds' Parasites alternative firmware) and Gary Hall (designer of the Lexicon PCM42) have proved to be very fruitful.