Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190532
- Depth: 24
The 4ms Listen Up is a small passive expander for Listen Four and Listen IO that provides 1/4" stereo jack inputs and outputs. Listen Up is connected to one or two Listen modules and/or WAV recorder modules using the included 3-pin cables. There are four sockets arranged in two stereo pairs. The left jack of each pair can be used as a TRS stereo jack if the right jack is unpatched.
- Four 1/4” (6.35mm) jacks arranged in two stereo pairs.
- Each stereo pair can be connected to the same module or to separate modules.
- Each stereo pair (left/right) is bi-directional (input or output).
- Left In and Left Out jacks are TRS stereo if corresponding Right jack is not unpatched.
- Connects directly to host module using 3-pin cables.
- Two 3-pin cables included.
Based in Portland (Oregon, US) Dan Green and Jeannot Quenson had a years experience already building guitar pedals. Since one input/output and tone and volume control felt a bit limiting, they applied their knowledge and passion to building a wide range of modules. Their collaboration with Matthias Puech (developer of the Clouds' Parasites alternative firmware) and Gary Hall (designer of the Lexicon PCM42) have proved to be very fruitful.