Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190029
- Depth: 29
Listen Four Quarters is a four-channel stereo mixer with line and headphone outputs. Left and right outputs are 1/4 jack sockets, making it ideal as an end-of-chain mixer and final output for integrating with your studio equipment. If the four stereo channels are not enough, multiple Listen Four modules can be daisy-chained together to form a large mixer setup with sub-mix outputs. Furthermore, the module can be connected to the 4ms WAV Recorder in the back, making it very easy to capture the final stereo mix of the modular system.
- Four input channels (two with stereo inputs, two with mono inputs and a Pan knob)
- Headphone and main 1/4” outputs, each with separate Level knob
- Balanced TRS outputs, switchable to stereo
- Line level output driver with zero impedance
- Low noise, cross-talk, and bleed-through
- Anti-pop feature that silences pops and thumps when the power is turned on
- Headers in back allow for connecting to other Listen Four or Listen Four Quarters modules to create a mixer with 8, 12, 16, or more channels and multiple sub-mix outputs
- Connects via headers to WAV Recorder module for recording final mix without using patch cables
- Signal lights for each channel and output mix
|Power consumption +12V:||290|
|Power consumption -12V:||101|
Based in Portland (Oregon, US) Dan Green and Jeannot Quenson had a years experience already building guitar pedals. Since one input/output and tone and volume control felt a bit limiting, they applied their knowledge and passion to building a wide range of modules. Their collaboration with Matthias Puech (developer of the Clouds' Parasites alternative firmware) and Gary Hall (designer of the Lexicon PCM42) have proved to be very fruitful.