Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 120011
- Depth: 20
Expansion for the Shuffling Clock Multiplier offering additional possibilities to play with. To be connected with the SCM on the backside.
New features for version 2:
- Mute and 4x Fast are LED buttons
- Pressing Mute or 4x Fast inverts the signal on the jack
- Knobs are centered straight up (12:00)
- Rotate and Slip knobs attenuate the breakout jacks, and the corresponding jacks on the main SCM module are added to this attenuated signal. If nothing is plugged into the Rotate or Slip jaks on the breakout, the knob functions as a manual control (same as it did on version 1).
- Depth 25mm
- Power draw maximum 20mA extra from the +12V (no -12V or +5V draw).Power is taken from the main SCM module
Expands the features of the SCM:
- CV Shuffle jack and knob selects which beats are slipped by CV Slip (default=every other beat)
- CV Pulse Width jack and knob controls width of output pulses (default=50%)
- CV Skip jack and knob omits certain beats in a pattern (default=no skip)
- Re-sync Trigger input
- Additional CV Rotate and CV Slip jacks add to main SCM's Rotate and Slip jacks
- 4x Fast CV Gate jack and switch speeds up multiply-by amounts
- Mute CV Gate jack and switch stops any more beats from starting
Based in Portland (Oregon, US) Dan Green and Jeannot Quenson had a years experience already building guitar pedals. Since one input/output and tone and volume control felt a bit limiting, they applied their knowledge and passion to building a wide range of modules. Their collaboration with Matthias Puech (developer of the Clouds' Parasites alternative firmware) and Gary Hall (designer of the Lexicon PCM42) have proved to be very fruitful.