1010 Music - nanobox razzmatazz
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220534
The Razzmatazz 1010 Music adds a powerful drum synth with sampling option to the Nanobox series.
Razzmatazz! A club in Barcelona? A rapper from the German Eurodance combo E-Rotic? No, a new device from 1010 Music that adds a powerful yet compact drum synth to the applications of its Nanobox siblings Lemondrop (granular sampler) and Fireball (wavetable synth). Whether subby kicks, wide snares, or groovy sizzling hi-hats, Razzmatazz offers a massive sound palette and combines FM synthesis and sampling. The drum sounds can be played via the 8 touchscreen pads or any MIDI controller, and per preset can be immortalized in 16 rhythms from the integrated sequencer. This shows both the steps and the respective pad state at the same time. Sounds from two FM oscillators and a WAV file can be combined per pad. These can further refine the danceable rhythms via 2 filters, 2 envelopes, a resonator, a (powerful) snap generator and three effects. You can feel it everywhere you go!
- compact drum synthesizer with FM synthesis and sampling
- 8 pads with up to 3 sounds (2xFM, 1xWAV)
- Sample memory per WAV file of up to 30 seconds
- 120 Preset-KIts and sequences
- Sequences with up to 64 steps, which can have step sizes from 1/64 up to 8 bars in length
- 3.5mm audio in and output
- 24-bit DA/AD conversion
- 32-bit internal resolution
- 48 kHz sampling rate
- MIDI In: 3.5mm Type A/B with automatic detection
- MIDI output: 3.5mm type B
- MIDI support: note on/off, velocity, pressure, mod wheel, aftertouch,
- assignable CCs, program change and clock
- Clock input: 1,2, 4, 8, 12 or 24 PPQ selectable
- Dimensions: 95.25 x 76.2 x 38.1 mm
- Flexible power options via USB-C connector
Nanobox Razzmatazz @1010 Music
1010Music provide fine digital instruments in both eurorack and desktop format.