Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 17010986
- Depth: 25
The bitbox MK2 is the direct successor of the successful bitbox. With twice the processing power and an improved touch screen, it offers more possibilities and additional internal effects such as delay and reverb. The 3.5-inch touch display makes it easy to select, edit and manipulate samples and the many CV inputs allow creative work with control voltages.
- Play up to 24 stereo voices if all samples are stored in the internal 64 MB memory or up to eight stereo streams (up to 4 GB files) directly from microSD card
- 16 stereo sample pads per preset for single/multisamples, clips, slicer or granular sounds
- Parameters can be controlled via CV or MIDI (including MIDI learn function)
- Perfect loops through definable, clock-based recording length
- Internal re-sampling of the Master Out without additional cabling
- Automated creation of multisamples via CV
- DC coupled inputs and outputs with Eurorack level
- Up to 8 CV inputs for modulating sample parameters
- 16 dedicated gate inputs for triggering the 16 Sample Pads
- Free routing of the Sample Pads to the two stereo outputs
- Dedicated Clock Input
- two internal effects - delay and reverb
- Both TRS MIDI adapter types (Type A and Type B) can be used
- Large 3.5″ touch screen for intuitive and direct, haptic operation
- Has twice the processing power of the first bitbox generation
Firmware Switching and Updates
The modules of the first bitbox generation allowed the optional use as bitbox, synthbox or fxbox. The new hardware generation currently only processes the firmware of the bitbox MK2. In the medium term, however, the firmware of the synthbox and fxbox is also to be ported to the new platform and made available as alternative firmware.
|Power consumption +12V:||400|