Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 17010987
- Depth: 25
The Bitbox Micro is a touchscreen based sampler with 8 stereo sample pads on only 18HP width.
Samples can be recorded directly in the module or loaded from Micro-SD card. Sounds can be played polyphonic via 2" touchscreen, CV or MIDI, effects can be added and routed to three stereo outputs. Complete settings can be stored as presets in any number on microSD card. The bitbox micro is not only at home in the studio, but is also ideal for live performances.
- Play up to 24 stereo voices if all samples are stored in the internal 64 MB memory or up to eight stereo streams (up to 4 GB files) directly from microSD card
- 8 stereo sample pads per preset for single/multisamples, clips, slicer or granular sounds
- Parameters can be controlled via CV or MIDI (including MIDI learn function)
- Perfect loops through definable, clock-based recording length
- Internal re-sampling of the Master Out without additional cabling
- Automated creation of multisamples via CV or MIDI
- Free configuration of the eight inputs: Optional as stereo audio in, up to eight gate inputs, up to eight CV inputs or one clock input
- Pads can be freely routed to the three stereo audio outputs, which can also be used as six mono outputs
- two internal effects - delay and reverb
- All inputs and outputs are DC coupled, so control voltages can be recorded and played back
- Both TRS MIDI adapter types (Type A and Type B) can be used
- 2″ Touch screen for intuitive and direct, haptic operation
- Has twice the processing power of the first bitbox generation
|Power consumption +12V:||400|