inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Nicht mehr verfügbar.
- Artikel-Nr.: 120937
The Pittsburgh Modular Foundation is a (one- or two-voice) fully modular synthesizer with MIDI interface. It´s nice-looking with it´s compact portable case with black tolex cover.
In detail the Foundation comprises of following Eurorack modules:
- "MIDI 2": duophonic MIDI/CV interface that converts MIDI notes into control voltages
- 2x "Oscillator": sine, triangle, square with pulse width moduation and sawtooth
- "LFO2": two LFOs in one module. Each with square and triangle wave forms. The upper LFO features wave shaping or pulse width modulation
- "MOD": Ring modulator. three different modes of operation and level controls on X and Y inputs
- "M3": a multiples (splitter) and two simple mixers in one module
- "MIXER": four-channel-mixer for audio signals. 3 channels can be used as attenuators.
- "FILTER" Multi mode filter with individual outputs for low pass, high pass, band pass and noth. Features a special oscillator mode.
- 2x "ADSR": classic Attack-Decay-Sustain-Release envelope with switchable time ranges
- "DUAL VCA": two VCAs in one module. Controls the amplitude of signals by the use of voltages.
- "OUTS": converts from 3,5mm sockets to 6,35mm, with level controls. A stereo headphone outputs is there as well.
The modules can be re-arranged, swapped or replaced by other narrow profile Eurorack modules. 15 colorful Ad Infinitum patch cords are supplied: each five in 15cm, 30cm and 60cm length.
english operation manual (pdf);http://pittsburghmodular.com/storage/foundation_2_manual_sm.pdf;Foundation at the manufacturer´s webpages;http://pittsburghmodular.com/foundation/